Air Suvidha form
What is the Air SuvidhaThe Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form is a mandatory health document aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19 in India. After a 2-year travel ban, on March 27, 2022, India reopened its borders for international passengers. However, the government of India introduced a new requirement – the Air Suvidha Health Declaration. Now all travelers willing to enter India must complete the Air Suvidha Form which is submitted entirely online. The procedure is simple: it is needed to complete the form, upload the necessary documents, cover the processing fee and check the email address. Applicants need to fill in the boxes entering their personal, contact, travel, and health information. It also includes a travel history – the list of countries an applicant visited during the last 14 days. The documents required for Air Suvidha Declaration are a valid passport and either a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a PCR test with a result taken within 3 days before the intended arrival date. The payment can be made online via any of the options available on the website. After the successful processing which can take up to 3 business days, an applicant gets their approved Air Suvidha Form. Self Declaration is sent to the applicant’s address as a PDF document. It is recommended to make a paper copy and bring it to the border checkpoint.
Requirements to complete the Indian Air Suvidha FormTo complete an Air Savidha Self Declaration, you need not only an application form but also some supporting documents:
- a passport (the document mustn’t expire for a minimum of 6 months (180 days) from the intended date of arrival to India);
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or proof of negative test result taken no longer than 72 hours before the planned day of arrival to the country.
- a working device (could be a phone/tablet/laptop/PC);
- stable internet connection (to finish the process without issues);
- ability to make payment online (e.g. a credit/debit card, PayPal account, etc.);
- an email address (it must be active and accessible).
Air Suvidha Online Application GuideThe Air Suvidha application process is speedy and effortless, especially, if you follow our guide:
- Fill in the checkboxes. The information to be included involves your personal and contact details (name, nationality, gender, birth date, phone, and email address), travel details and history (data about the flight, travel dates, countries visited during the last 14 days, etc.), and health-related questions.You’ll need to answer yes/no questions concerning experiencing some symptoms (fever/coughing/respiratory distress), diseases (diabetes/hypertension, bronchial asthma, cancer), and whether you belong to special categories of patients (under immunosuppressive therapy, a post-transplant patient).
- Upload the required document. You need to attach your valid passport and either a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a negative test result.
- Make the payment. You have to cover the processing fee using one of the methods offered on our website. For example, you may choose to pay via your debit or credit card.
- Check inbox. Once the application is processed and approved, Air Suvidha Self Declaration is delivered to the applicant’s email address.
What happens after applying onlineIf your application is successful, you’ll receive the approved Self Declaration Form at your email address. The document is issued in PDF format, and it’s better to make a paper copy of it. Make sure to take it with you to the border control to enter India without any issues.
Covid-19 Entry RequirementsSince February 14, 2022, fully vaccinated passengers are not required to take a test before departure. Now, all travelers, whether they are vaccinated or not, also don’t have to get tested on arrival and take a quarantine for 7 days. To complete a Self Declaration Form, it’s mandatory for not fully vaccinated international passengers to provide a negative PCR test for Covid-19 taken within 72 hours of their intended arrival in India. Children under 5 don’t have to comply with the test requirement. The measures present now include health and temperature screenings, random testing and self-monitoring for 2 weeks after arrival.
Do I need to complete the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form?
The Air Suvidha Form is mandatory for all international arriving passengers, including underage travelers. It was implemented to eliminate the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
When should I submit the Self Declaration Form for India?
It is advisable to submit an application for Self Declaration Form at least 3 business days/72 hours before the intended date of arrival to India. Note that errors, typos, and incomplete boxes may prolong the processing. Please double-check your Air Suvidha application before submitting it to avoid delays.
What are the requirements to apply for the Air Suvidha online?
First, to be able to apply remotely, you must have a functioning device connected to the internet, online payment means, and an accessible email address. Moreover, you’ll need to attach the effective passport and one of the following documents – a COVID-19 vaccine certificate or a negative PCR test result.
How can I apply for the Indian Air Suvidha?
The Air Suvidha Form is easy to obtain. An applicant should follow several simple steps: fill out the online form, upload the necessary documents, and make the online payment. The confirmed Indian form (in PDF format) is sent to an applicant’s email address and needs to be printed out.